Wine & Gourmet Japan 2023
12 -14 April 2023, 10:00 - 17:00hrs
East Halls, Tokyo Big Sight
- Exhibition is open to professionals, invited guests and trade visitors only.
- Badges are non-transferable. Anyone caught misusing another person’s badge will be reported to the Organizer.
- Minors below the age of 16 will not be admitted, whether accompanied or not. This applies to build-up, show days and tear-down period.
- No photography or video equipment allowed unless approval is obtained from the Organizer.
- Smoking is prohibited at all indoor areas.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the event without having to specify a reason.
- After your registration, a confirmation letter will be sent by email.
- Please bring along this confirmation letter to the pre-registration counter onsite together with your business cards.
- If you need to change the date and time of visiting, please register again by using same email address.
- Please bring along this confirmation letter everyday if you visit 2 or 3 days.
- Countermeasures against the New Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The exhibition management office will take as much as possible "measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus (COVID-19) infection". We would like to ask all visitors for their understanding and cooperation in measures to prevent the spread of infection.
The pre-registration is closed.
Would you like
to know more ?
Tel: +81 3 5357 1280